For those who came in late, the purpose of the prize is to promote as many blogs as possible in the blogosphere. The rules are:
1. When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it,
together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back
2. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant
in their content or design.
3. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they
were prized with ‘Brilliant Weblog’
4. Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize
5. And pass it on!
Most blogs that I read have already got the award . However , I shall pass on the award to a few of my favourite bloggers and not maintain the guidelines of a minimum of 7 :-
- Thinking Cramps - I adore her brevity , a rarity amongst us ranters . It is a rare writer who can sum up thoughts,feelings,descriptions in a few words . And Ana does it to perfection, Here's to you !
- Mallika of Quick Indian Cooking - short , snappy,humorous posts with wonderful recipes and attractive photographs .
- Onedia - an old friend who has wonderful insights into life in general .Her tagline "Please, speak your mind, even if your voice trembles or your finger hesitates over the enter key," is inspiring in its courage of conviction which essays from her posts .
- Iz of Audacious - Her outrageous take on life is hilarious .
- Rimi - university life and beyond - witty , sarcastic and thoughtful .
- Lalla Lydia - sheer visual delight .